Sentences using the word visages. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use visages in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for visages.
- A conglomeration of hopelessly mediocre visages! (8)
- Both rode with mantled visages, and appeared profoundly inattentive to the world outside their meditations. (10)
- He walked in trepidation, speechless, and when interrogated on the height his eyes flew across the angry visages with dismal uncertainty. (10)
- I fear to say that the hearts of the ladies boiled, because visages so sedate, and voices so monotonously indifferent, would witness decidedly against me. (10)
- Out of a crowd of unknown visages, Janet appeared: my aunt Dorothy was near her. (10)
- Returning, she found them both with sad visages, and she ventured, in alarm for them, to ask the cause. (10)
- These transparent visages, where the thought which is half design is perceived as a lightning, strike lightning into the physically feebler. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for visages. Perhaps also see a sentence for verily and ways to use victory in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use visages in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.