Use voluble in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use voluble in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for voluble.
- And on that ground, it started the voluble defence. (10)
- But in that long talk he was far the more voluble. (8)
- Captain Evremonde became ten times more voluble and excited. (10)
- He had extremely mobile features; thick, flexible eyebrows; a loose, voluble mouth; a ridiculous figure on a dandified foot. (10)
- He is at once precise and voluble. (10)
- Merthyr turned and tried in vain to get a hearing among the excited, voluble men. (10)
- She saw him at once, over by the piano, with his short, square companion, listening to a voluble lady, and looking very bored and restless. (8)
- The English husband of a voluble woman relapses into a dreary mute. (10)
- The flexible voluble fellow had evidently become miserably disconcerted. (10)
- Those teeth were as voluble to him as loud tongues. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for voluble. Perhaps also see a sentence for vanish and ways to use volunteer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use voluble in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.