A sentence for the word voluntary. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use voluntary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for voluntary.
- He began speaking of Harriet, and speaking of her with more voluntary praise than Emma had ever heard before. (4)
- It was his heart down below, and in no voluntary musings did he listen to it, to sustain the thing. (10)
- Janey starts for Wales to-morrow morning, a voluntary exile. (10)
- The King of New York is sovereign by force of will alone, and he will reign in the voluntary submission of the majority. (9)
- The first excess of any sad feeling is half voluntary. (10)
- The sigh was partly voluntary, though unforced; as one may with ready sincerity act a character that is our own only through sympathy. (10)
- Then he determined to bear it; to live in darkness; there was a refuge in the idea of a voluntary martyrdom. (10)
- Then she could gradually rise up to the genuine satisfaction of having a partner, a voluntary partner, secured against the dancing began. (4)
- With regard to Captain Wentworth, though Anne hazarded no enquiries, there was voluntary communication sufficient. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for voluntary. Perhaps also see a sentence for visible and ways to use vocal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use voluntary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.