How do you use volunteer in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use volunteer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for volunteer.
- But my idea is to deal with the volunteer material. (9)
- Formerly the magazines were made up of volunteer contributions in much greater measure than they are now. (9)
- From that place it was forwarded by running relays of volunteer messengers. (10)
- Gainsford, the footman, gave information that he thought the ladies were upstairs, but did not volunteer to send a maid to them. (10)
- He is among that volunteer party which attacked us yesterday. (10)
- Her friend and champion was a volunteer, far from a mercenary, and he deserved the reward, if she could bestow it unalarmed. (10)
- His appearance on Saturdays was always military, by reason of the route march of his Volunteer Corps in the afternoon. (8)
- I am a volunteer spy. (10)
- I did not volunteer it. (10)
- The regiment of Haller hussars and two of volunteer uhlans were almost destroyed in that terrible charge. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for volunteer. Perhaps also see a sentence for vessels and ways to use voters in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use volunteer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.