Vouchsafed in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vouchsafed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vouchsafed.
- His voice, when he vouchsafed a greeting, was rather high and not unpleasant, with a touch of lazy drawl. (8)
- I do not: supposing, that is, your assistance vouchsafed to us. (10)
- I knew that her rich, tender voice was doing its work, too, through the commonplaces she vouchsafed to me. (9)
- Kenton woke with the clear vision which is sometimes vouchsafed to people whose eyes are holden at other hours of the day. (9)
- She vouchsafed no friendly significance of look and tone. (10)
- She rather flaunted the happiness of her reunion in the face of the public, and she vouchsafed an explanation to no one. (9)
- Unfortunately, his soothing speeches fell on hard ground, for Semestre scarcely vouchsafed a reply, and at last distinctly intimated that he interrupted her. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vouchsafed. Perhaps also see a sentence for venerable and ways to use vote in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vouchsafed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.