A sentence for the word vow. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use vow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vow.
- Durst I address a person who was under a vow of silence? (2)
- For the rest, I vow to do my duty by him. (10)
- He locked it up, with a vow to come early to rest. (10)
- How break a vow she had thought herself quite above breaking? (8)
- I would have registered a vow to ask nothing of it. (10)
- It seems, Marsett had sworn he would; amorous vow, you know; he never came nearer to doing it. (10)
- Since it would redeem the accursed person from the fires of purgatory, she, too, was absolved from the vow which drew her thither. (5)
- Then I made a vow to wear it for ever and ever… (10)
- When did ever a Boston governor climb to the top of Beacon hill in fulfillment of a vow? (9)
- Yet should you ask them whether they dislike sound sense, they vow they do not. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vow. Perhaps also see a sentence for virtue and ways to use voters in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.