Sentence using the word vulgarity. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use vulgarity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vulgarity.
- A London, an England, kempt and self-respecting; swept and garnished of slums, and plutocrats, advertisement, and jerry-building, of sensationalism, vulgarity, vice, and unemployment. (8)
- For there is no vulgarity in a title strongly signifying the intent. (10)
- He was often wonderfully patient of tiresome people, and sometimes celestially insensible to vulgarity. (9)
- Her folly, her insincerity, her vulgarity, had nothing to do with the affair, so far as he was concerned. (9)
- How can she find any appellation for them, deep enough in familiar vulgarity? (4)
- Melville saw her vulgarity now! (10)
- What society can they move in, that sanctions a vulgarity so perplexing? (10)
- You could not culturalize the impermeable texture of their vulgarity. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vulgarity. Perhaps also see a sentence for veranda and ways to use vulnerable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vulgarity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.