Use the word waggoner in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use waggoner in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for waggoner.
- A waggoner held the horses, another assisted Redworth to right the chariot. (10)
- Diana heard him counselling the waggoner as to the common sense of meeting small accidents with a cheerful soul. (10)
- Evan thought him half-mad; the waggoner was about to imagine him the victim of a midnight assault. (10)
- Raikes and his charge, and prime the waggoner and his mate. (10)
- The waggoner waved it aside. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for waggoner. Perhaps also see a sentence for womanly and ways to use wayside in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use waggoner in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.