Sentence using the word wakeful. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wakeful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wakeful.
- Fellingham, though a man, and an Englishman, was nervously wakeful enough to see the connection. (10)
- He was wakeful and that wretched Habanera kept throbbing in his head. (8)
- I sat in my room, harried by the most penetrating snore which can ever have afflicted wakeful ears. (10)
- Objects elevated even by a decayed world have their magnetism for us unless we nerve the mind to wakeful repulsion. (10)
- Redworth, found her lying placidly wakeful, to judge by appearances. (10)
- Those few wakeful hours made a heavy mark. (8)
- Why they should be more wakeful than the other flowers, I do not know. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wakeful. Perhaps also see a sentence for welled and ways to use watchful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wakeful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.