A sentence for the word wales. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wales in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wales.
- Adrian had to extemporize, that the baronet had gone down to Wales on pressing business, and would be back in a week or so. (10)
- Janey starts for Wales to-morrow morning, a voluntary exile. (10)
- My father, I know, walked up from Wales, mending boots on his road for a livelihood. (10)
- Or it needs the situation seen in Wales: her arms up and her unaffrighted eyes over the unappeasable growl. (10)
- She may probably have already told you that being left by her Parents in indigent Circumstances she had retired into Wales on eoconomical motives. (4)
- The cottage in Wales is not home. (10)
- Thus she was assisted to endure a journey down to Wales, where Nevil would surely not be. (10)
- To come out of Wales into England was like the change from china to earthenware! (8)
- Tuckham past payment in coin, for services rendered by him on a trying occasion among the miners in Wales during the first spring month. (10)
- Wales adopted and was proud of her in any costume. (10)
- Yes, ..Owain, I shall not forget Wales, Welsh people. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wales. Perhaps also see a sentence for withdrawal and ways to use waxen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wales in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.