Sentences using the word waltz. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use waltz in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for waltz.
- A piano-organ far away was grinding out a waltz; and on an hydrangea tub, under the drawing-room window, he sat down to listen. (8)
- And there floated up to the window the scent of heliotrope, with the tune of the waltz that those two should have been dancing. (8)
- Bobbing and circling, earnest, not very adroit, they went past and past his chair to the strains of that waltz. (8)
- Drawn by that eternal waltz tune he reached the doorway of the music-room. (8)
- Faint, and much too slow, was the sound of the waltz it played, but there was invitation, allurement, in that tune. (8)
- Fiorsen wants me to begin; a Chopin waltz, please. (8)
- He was sitting with her in an embrasure, his senses tingling with the contact of the waltz. (8)
- I am singing the waltz. (10)
- It will hardly be credited that the waltz with Nevil was delightful to Cecilia all the while, and dancing with others a penance. (10)
- Pierson stood where the avenue forked, enjoying the sound of the waltz, and the cool whipping of the breeze in the sycamores and birches. (8)
- The band began to play a waltz. (8)
- The music of the waltz has stopped. (8)
- Wrapped in her new pale languor, still breathing deeply from the waltz, she seemed to Courtier too utterly moulded out of loveliness. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for waltz. Perhaps also see a sentence for what and ways to use warned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use waltz in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.