Sentences with ward in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ward in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ward.
- Colonel Ward was at the left. (1)
- Galliot, married his ward, and he had the best wife of any man of my acquaintance. (10)
- He nodded to his ward to go in. (10)
- His ward Miss Denham is travelling in Switzerland; the dear old man is alone, and not quite so well as I should wish. (10)
- I am your guardian and you are my ward, and you can enter the town only on the condition of obedience to me. (10)
- Julia Ward Howe and the impulse of reform which she personified. (9)
- No swerving from blows was possible for either: ward, or take; a false step would have ensured defeat. (10)
- Pressed close against her and trying to ward others off, Soames was content. (8)
- She rose and clasped a shawl over her night-dress to ward off chillness, and sitting to the table again, could not produce a word. (10)
- Sir Austin, despite his rigid watch and ward, knew less of his son than the servant of his household. (10)
- The sight of the ward was no more new to Pierson than to anyone else in these days. (8)
- The sleeper seemed so apart from everything there, from all the formality and stiffness of the ward. (8)
- Your ward and her husband and George Pendyce are just the sort of people for whom our law of divorce is framed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ward. Perhaps also see a sentence for widowed and ways to use washington in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ward in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.