Sentence with word warn. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use warn in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for warn.
- A dozen times I warn her. (10)
- Ay, warn the clergy. (10)
- But I warn you that I mean to ask her, and to wait for her. (8)
- Go up and see Val and warn him off? (8)
- He is more passionate than I am, and that does not say a little; I warn you! (10)
- I warn you that it must end miserably. (10)
- I do not warn you on the score of your prospects, but of your feelings. (10)
- I have to warn you, sir, that we stand in a very exceptional position. (10)
- I think he would warn you; but two men face to face! (10)
- My patience is at breaking-point, I warn you. (8)
- That is why I warn you of being most unfortunate if you are a sensational whipster. (10)
- Yes, he must warn her, before she could possibly become entangled. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for warn. Perhaps also see a sentence for wiser and ways to use warmest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use warn in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.