Sentences with warns in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use warns in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for warns.
- It warns people not to be over-hasty. (5)
- It sings double things to the heart of knighthood; lures, and warns us; woos, and threatens. (10)
- Leonardo stretches the tips of his fingers out to her; on his knees confesses his guilt and warns her. (10)
- She will not have it; warns me. (10)
- The spectre, Panic, that ever dogs the optimistic feast, warns us of a sack under our beds, and robbers about to try a barely-bolted door. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for warns. Perhaps also see a sentence for wicklow and ways to use wax in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use warns in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.