Sentences with washing. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use washing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for washing.
- A scutcheon over the door somewhat jars in sentiment where there is a washing at every window. (2)
- He was too pale, a greyish tinge all over his face; he poured out water, and began feverishly washing. (8)
- In the air there was the scent of him, of walls, and washing, and red herrings. (8)
- It was a smell of walls and washing, varied rather vaguely by red herrings. (8)
- It was a timely spur to Soames, with his rooted distaste for the washing of dirty linen in public. (8)
- She supports herself and him by washing for the poor people among whom they live, at rates which destroy Chinese and domestic competition. (1)
- The woman was washing up; seemed a sensible body. (8)
- There in the kitchen Biddy was washing up, and Susie and Billy putting on their boots for school. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for washing. Perhaps also see a sentence for wholly and ways to use wag in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use washing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.