A sentence for the word wasting. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use wasting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wasting.
- And here he was, wasting the last sight of her! (8)
- And why wasting it there? (10)
- Calm as the solitary night-light before her open eyes, her spirit was wasting away. (10)
- Distrust had brought the state of war, which allows not of the wasting of our powers in confessions. (10)
- Manifestly, by the pallid cast of his visage, he had tasted shrewd and wasting grief of late. (10)
- Motley, except in the case of a naturalized American citizen, whose property was slowly but surely wasting away in the keeping of the Venetian courts. (9)
- She was wasting cruelly away! (8)
- We have been here a whole fortnight, and we have got thoroughly rested, and there is no excuse for our wasting our time any longer. (9)
- When they neared him he retreated in a further half-circle, and continued this wise, wasting the fury of Mashalleed, till he stood among his followers. (10)
- Where it stood, just below the line of shingle, it was now like a structure wasting on a tormented submerged reef. (10)
- Who had dared to say he was wasting himself? (8)
- You are wasting yourself here, you know. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wasting. Perhaps also see a sentence for wives and ways to use water-colour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wasting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.