Sentence using the word watches. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use watches in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for watches.
- All that they ask is to have their watches back. (9)
- He watches us now, because my lips are close by your cheek. (10)
- He and Luigi compared time by their watches. (10)
- He tried to make her think they could see that great iron crucifix which watches over it day and night from its piny cliff. (9)
- He would watch it, fascinated, as one sometimes watches the relentless sea. (8)
- If, he says, she watches over sentimentalism with a birch-rod, she is not opposed to romance. (10)
- Often wretchedly he watches the young men of his own age trooping to their work. (10)
- She was in charge of two wards, and as a rule took the day watches; but some slight upset had given her this extra spell. (8)
- She watched him as a mother-cat watches her kitten, without seeming to, of course, for she had much experience. (8)
- What a peony regards as a natural happening to a peony, she watches with awe when it happens to the lily. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for watches. Perhaps also see a sentence for welled and ways to use wakeful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use watches in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.