Sentences for watering. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use watering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for watering.
- A grey-haired lady was watering the flower-boxes in her window. (8)
- Both want watering and a bucketful. (10)
- I saw her eyes watering, and she is not clever in turning it off. (10)
- Lavender that their eyes were watering. (8)
- The little old green-house temple of his early masterpieces was still extant, used now to protect watering pots. (8)
- They want watering, too. (8)
- Trees to climb, and grandfather watering the geranium-beds below! (8)
- With any watering, however scant, the flower will grow till its time comes to be plucked. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for watering. Perhaps also see a sentence for waits and ways to use watch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use watering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.