Sentences with wathin in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wathin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wathin.
- Cramborne Wathin had a right to expect the leading share in the conversation to which she was accustomed. (10)
- Cramborne Wathin was invited to dinner. (10)
- Cramborne Wathin, before whom she at once resolved to be herself, for a holiday, instead of acting demurely to conciliate. (10)
- I heard yesterday from Lady Wathin . (10)
- Lady Wathin had no sentiment of the kind. (10)
- Lady Wathin left some darts behind her, in the form of moral exclamations; and really intended morally. (10)
- Lady Wathin was an active agent in this excitement. (10)
- Next day at noon her visitor was Lady Wathin, evidently perturbed and anxious to say more than she dared: but she received no assistance. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wathin. Perhaps also see a sentence for wicklow and ways to use wax in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wathin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.