Use wax in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wax in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wax.
- A fire of missiles, stones, balls of wax, lumps of dirt, sticks of broken chairs, began to play. (10)
- After he had drawn the seal three or four times slowly over the lamp, the green wax bubbled and unsnapped. (10)
- And when she came up to say good-night, both their faces were as though coated with wax. (8)
- Disinterestedly or interestedly they wax over-eager for the little trifles, and make too much of them. (10)
- He remembered her when George was born, like wax for whiteness and transparency, with eyes that were all pupils, and a hovering smile. (8)
- He was at a Jesuit college in France when he was wax. (10)
- Large numbers of wax candles had been collected and placed in cut-glass chandeliers, and the parquet floor of the long, double drawing-room reflected these constellations. (8)
- Of course the ladies took this compliment to themselves, but Evan began to wax in importance. (10)
- Probably the absence of natural motion inspires the prophecy that we must ultimately come down: our unused legs wax morbidly restless. (10)
- These gentlemen by much contemplation of her charms wax critical. (10)
- True, while she was like one of their wax virgins I had a respite. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wax. Perhaps also see a sentence for warbeach and ways to use want in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wax in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.