Sentence with word weaken. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use weaken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weaken.
- Dyspepsia would not weaken their poignant outcries, or self-interest check their fainting fits. (10)
- His first conquest of her was in her blood, to weaken a spirit of resistance. (10)
- I am sure we weaken ourselves if we do not. (10)
- Nothing happened the next day, or the next, to weaken her terrors. (4)
- You will weaken her if you interfere. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weaken. Perhaps also see a sentence for wishing and ways to use wetted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weaken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.