How to use weariness in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use weariness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weariness.
- But what a feeling of weariness and disillusion! (8)
- Emilia was eager to thank her friend, if only for the physical relief from weariness and sluggishness which she was experiencing. (10)
- Good hope sustains you; weariness does not overwhelm you; in isolation you see no charms for vanity; personal pride is greatly moderated. (10)
- He loved Burns, too, and he used to read aloud from him, I must own, to my inexpressible weariness. (9)
- He persevered in this, after all novelty had been exhausted, from an intuitive dread of weariness. (10)
- He remained discoursing without much weariness till four of the afternoon. (10)
- Lying there nibbling chocolate and smoking a cigarette, she luxuriated in the weariness which had stilled her dreadful restlessness. (8)
- She dreaded only lest the feeling of utter weariness should leave her. (8)
- She was, indeed, his humble scholar, though she seemed so full of weariness and revolt. (10)
- Sheer weariness, seasoned with some hope that the broth would give me strength to mount on my legs and walk, persuaded me to drink it. (10)
- Sight returned not to him till long after weariness had brought the balm of sleep upon his eyelids. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weariness. Perhaps also see a sentence for whirlwind and ways to use well-kept in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weariness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.