Sentences with weekly. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use weekly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weekly.
- And the words of a Radical weekly, which as an impartial man he always forced himself to read, recurred to him. (8)
- Cuthcott, she knew as yet but three young journalists, and those all weekly. (8)
- Everard had a sharp return of appetite in reading the daily and weekly journals. (10)
- He could now support of his own resources a weekly paper. (10)
- I think, Miss Woodhouse, you and I must establish a musical club, and have regular weekly meetings at your house, or ours. (4)
- Price took her weekly walk on the ramparts every fine Sunday throughout the year, always going directly after morning service and staying till dinner-time. (4)
- The church bell was tolling; they could see the little congregation pass across the churchyard into that weekly dream they knew too well. (8)
- The woman by-and-by named a sum of money as a sum for weekly payment, and Emilia transferred all to her that she had. (10)
- When we met again and he accepted it for the Weekly, with a handclasp of hearty welcome, I could scarcely gasp out my unfeigned relief. (9)
- While she was hearing from her sister almost weekly, her confidence was buoyed on a summer sea. (10)
- Your weekly pay runs on. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weekly. Perhaps also see a sentence for wholly and ways to use weaving in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weekly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.