Sentences with well-bred. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use well-bred in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for well-bred.
- And her well-bred drawl did not quite disguise this feeling. (8)
- Beauchamp thanked the good-natured clergyman, and spoke approvingly of him to his bride, as an agreeable well-bred gentlemanly person. (10)
- But with his amiability and dread of notoriety he remained to all appearance a well-bred, docile creature, and he kept his judgments to himself. (8)
- He is not at all a well-bred young man. (4)
- He was at the same time haughty, reserved, and fastidious, and his manners, though well-bred, were not inviting. (4)
- On the contrary, it had reared a youth, handsome, intelligent, well-bred, and, observed the ladies, with acute emphasis, innocent. (10)
- She had a well-bred mother. (10)
- She is moderately well-bred. (10)
- She was really well-bred too, though somewhat brusque. (10)
- That was what he was really feeling, and concealing, be cause he was too well-bred to show his secret grief. (8)
- They mingled with the creaming sizzle of champagne, with the soft murmur of well-bred deglutition. (8)
- We do not often look upon fine young men, well-bred and agreeable. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for well-bred. Perhaps also see a sentence for wholly and ways to use weaving in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use well-bred in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.