Sentence using the word wells. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wells in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wells.
- Always was this unfortunate gentleman entangling himself in a passion for maid or widow of the Wells and it was desperate, a fever. (10)
- I dine with them, sleep at the Wells; hotel for a night. (10)
- I was never at the Wells before. (10)
- Posterley at the Wells, and she put it just as flatly. (10)
- Such treasuries of sparkling laughter are wells in our desert. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wells. Perhaps also see a sentence for well-known and ways to use westangle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wells in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.