Sentences using the word wendelin. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use wendelin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wendelin.
- A long time passed and generation after generation of the descendants of the worthy Sir Wendelin followed one another. (5)
- George was nourished by his own mother, Wendelin by a hired nurse. (5)
- King Wendelin the Lucky and his wife lived to a good old age. (5)
- Once he raised his clenched fist towards Wendelin, and then plunged into the lake where the hissing and foaming waters closed over him. (5)
- Sir Wendelin continued his way through the passages, chambers, halls, and courts. (5)
- Wendelin approved of her silence, for he did not like to talk; but his mother resented it. (5)
- Wendelin had been changed into a falcon, and the rat struggled in vain to escape his powerful attack. (5)
- Wendelin had not yet had any such experience. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wendelin. Perhaps also see a sentence for westangle and ways to use weimar in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wendelin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.