Western in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use western in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for western.
- A flood of evening gold lay over the Western park. (10)
- A large brown disk paused rayless on the western hills. (10)
- After the early evening dinner, when sunlight and the colours of the sun were beyond the western mountains, they pushed out on the lake. (10)
- Catherine dared not doubt beyond her own country, and even of that, if hard pressed, would have yielded the northern and western extremities. (4)
- He lost no time in hurrying to the Western suburb. (10)
- He stood outside the Western gates, and as I approached, I could perceive a labour of excitement on his frame. (10)
- I recognized the Western style of fun, and I thought, when you said you were from Boston, that it was some of the same. (9)
- It was, in fact, hardly the moment for the expression of Western humor. (9)
- Sailing the sea on a cruise was like the gazing at wonderful colours of a Western sky: an oblivion of earthly dates and obligations. (10)
- Something like the Sabbath quiet of a little wooden meeting-house in thick Western woods expressed itself to him from her presence. (9)
- The parlance is usually the Yankee dialect and its Western modifications. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for western. Perhaps also see a sentence for wedding-ring and ways to use we in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use western in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.