Sentence using the word westminster. College students, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use westminster in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for westminster.
- And all the buildings along her banks, as far as the towers at Westminster, seemed to be smiling. (8)
- Having lived from hand to mouth, and in many countries, since he left Westminster School, he had now practically no class feelings. (8)
- He walked on to Westminster Bridge, and going to an embrasure in the very centre, looked back towards the towers. (8)
- Her father came back from Westminster quiet and angry. (8)
- My plan was laid at Westminster, a little altered, perhaps, at Cambridge, and at one-and-twenty executed. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for westminster. Perhaps also see a sentence for weir and ways to use week-end in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use westminster in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.