How to use westward in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use westward in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for westward.
- A railroad had set out from Omaha westward, and another at Sacramento was solemnly considering the impossible suggestion of going eastward to meet it. (7)
- Along the distant, thinly wooded crest to westward the fringe of sunset fire had now nearly burned itself out. (1)
- He generally did his winter mischief on a mill and salt marshes lower westward. (10)
- Marvellous, too, that the clocks on the churches, all the way along the Westward thoroughfare, stuck at the hour when Banks are closed to business! (10)
- She pleaded to go back to that place where you had to leave her, promising she would not come Westward; but was persuaded. (10)
- The necessity for motion, however, set him on his feet, and off he went, still Westward, out of the Park, and into streets. (10)
- The two gentlemen drove Westward, speaking little; they had the dry sob in the throat. (10)
- Worshipping, they march Eastward at morn, Westward at eve. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for westward. Perhaps also see a sentence for whirlwind and ways to use well-kept in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use westward in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.