How to use wheel in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wheel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wheel.
- A small body of trained soldiers had sprung to the call to arms; here and there an officer could wheel a regiment. (10)
- He lay there a long time, watching the sunlight wheel till the crab-trees threw shadows over the bluebells, his only companions a few wild bees. (8)
- In his stubborn mind a wheel seemed turning, grinding out his memories to the last grain. (8)
- Powys, Tracy, and Arabella kept the wheel of a dazzling run of small-talk, throwing intermittent sparks. (10)
- The driver was leaning idly against the hind wheel filling a pipe. (8)
- The sum-total was a symbol of days that were a fiery wheel. (10)
- They endure it in passing, but they get home weary and cross, even after a twenty-mile run on the wheel. (9)
- They judged of her by her inanimate frame in the hands of her torturers breaking her on the wheel. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wheel. Perhaps also see a sentence for whip and ways to use whiteness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wheel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.