Sentences with wheeling in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use wheeling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wheeling.
- A hawk had been wheeling up there above the woods, and he had been up there with it in the blue. (8)
- A hawk was wheeling over that hill; far up, very near the blue! (8)
- After nineteen had passed, he saw her with a bag and a porter wheeling her luggage. (8)
- Apart from those fears, he had the pleasure of a gull wheeling among foam-streaks of the wave. (10)
- Of the full current of this life Miltoun could no more see the aim, than that of the wheeling gulls in the early sunlight. (8)
- Overhead the birds were in consternation, wheeling in clouds, settling and re-arising. (2)
- The rooks had ceased their wheeling and their cawing; the five-minutes bell, with its jerky, toneless tolling, alone broke the Sunday hush. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wheeling. Perhaps also see a sentence for wider and ways to use which in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wheeling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.