Whig in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use whig in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whig.
- He discovers that Lespel is a Torified Whig; but that does not make him a bit more alert. (10)
- It may be though that much might be done by management, and that a slight exercise of the favourite Whig plan of concilliation, might avail. (6)
- Redworth for the post of secretary to an old Whig nobleman famous for his patronage of men of letters. (10)
- The Whig gentleman had some reason to complain. (10)
- The moral repute of the great Whig lord and the beauty of the lady composed inflammable material. (10)
- This Whig plan of conciliation, however well intended, seemed not to prosper with either party; and many were the missiles directed at the ill-starred doctor. (6)
- Tory versus Whig, he tried a wrestle, and was thrown. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whig. Perhaps also see a sentence for weigh and ways to use wheat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whig in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.