Sentence using the word whirled. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use whirled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whirled.
- He whirled away the bow, and knocked down our candle, and in the darkness I heard something snap and break with a hollow sound. (10)
- He had been caught in a vortex and was being whirled on with a velocity of advance and gyration that made him giddy and sick. (1)
- He was growing ancient, and gout narrowed the circle he whirled in. (10)
- In an instant he had whirled his horse about and was spurring along in rear of the guns, his eyes everywhere at once. (1)
- Lapham, laying hold of one definite thought which she could grasp in the turmoil of ruin that whirled before her eyes. (9)
- March bent a last look of interest upon the proprietor as their two-spanner whirled away. (9)
- Milray whirled her Englishman away, and left Clementina sitting beside her husband. (9)
- Scarlet suffused her face: her brain whirled. (10)
- She rose and put her hand on his arm, and they both bowed to the officer before they whirled away. (9)
- The town seemed all arid jollity and paper bags whirled on a dusty wind. (8)
- Then she whirled out of the room, and they heard her running up-stairs. (9)
- We danced, we whirled, we twirled. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whirled. Perhaps also see a sentence for welled and ways to use whatever in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whirled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.