Whiskers in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use whiskers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whiskers.
- And he would sigh and run his fingers through his whiskers. (8)
- Fulkerson pushed both his hands through his whiskers. (9)
- He was so much better looking now than when he had those little whiskers. (8)
- James sat down, all knees, elbows, frock-coat, and long white whiskers. (8)
- Light fell on his silvery hair and whiskers, investing his head with, a sort of halo. (8)
- Rosy-gilled, with fat close-clipped grey whiskers and inscrutably pursed lips, it presided high up in the easterly air like an emblem of the feudal system. (8)
- She passed into the hall; where, stood an old man with sallow face and long white whiskers. (8)
- Sir James had small grey whiskers and a carved, keen visage. (8)
- Something wry occurred about his shaven mouth and chin, something scratchy between those long silvery whiskers. (8)
- The colour of a sandpit was given him by hair and whiskers of yellow-red on a ruddy face. (10)
- Ventnor ran his hand over his whiskers, and, entering a room, was impressed at once by its air of domesticity. (8)
- Well, the American husband is old Dryfoos all over; no mustache; and hay-colored chin- whiskers cut slanting froze the corners of his mouth. (9)
- What on earth were young men about, deliberately lowering their class with these tooth-brushes, or little slug whiskers? (8)
- Whiskers and morals, I mean. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whiskers. Perhaps also see a sentence for warwick and ways to use wholly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whiskers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.