Sentences for whispers. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use whispers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whispers.
- But the thought came: how could she meet those people about Lakelands, without support of the recent guilty whispers! (10)
- Commands were passed along the line in whispers; more commonly none were given. (7)
- Forth may repent his whispers. (10)
- He was very busy, passing between the groups, chatting, laughing, taking the feminine taps he received, and sometimes returning them in sly whispers. (10)
- Here the retiring flood had stranded a number of open coffins, about and among which it gurgled with low sobbings and stilly whispers. (1)
- Hope flickered up in the bosom of Clotilde: the whispers were exchanged through the partition. (10)
- It all tallied too well with whispers and hints that had been going about for some time past. (8)
- It was easier to remain incredulous notwithstanding the gradational distinctness of the whispers. (10)
- Murmurs and whispers passed by her like the breeze. (10)
- The initiated were discreet; those who had the whispers were open. (10)
- Then her lips moved in one of those little, soft hurrying whispers that unhappy dreamers utter, the words all blurred with their wistful rushing. (8)
- Whispers had reached her that things were not all right between her nephew and his fiancee. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whispers. Perhaps also see a sentence for wagner and ways to use whiskey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whispers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.