Whitmonby sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use whitmonby in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whitmonby.
- In addition, she found Whitmonby cool; he complained of the coolness of her letter of adieu; complained of her leaving London so long. (10)
- Lady Pennon and Henry Wilmers, in the upper circle; Whitmonby and Westlake, in the literary; spread the fever for this new book. (10)
- She told him that since leaving Lady Dunstane she had seen but Whitmonby, Wilmers, and him. (10)
- Whitmonby nodded to the superior relish imparted by the vigour of masculine veracity in narration. (10)
- Whitmonby to aid him in writing leading articles for the paper he is going to conduct! (10)
- Whitmonby was favoured with an anecdote, to be read as an apologue by the light of subsequent events. (10)
- Whitmonby, Westlake, Henry Wilmers and the rest, she perhaps aiding, schooled him in the conversational art. (10)
- Whitmonby: he will be useful; others as well. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whitmonby. Perhaps also see a sentence for wrathful and ways to use whereupon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whitmonby in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.