Sentences with whoever in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use whoever in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whoever.
- But whoever, or whatever, may have been the divinity whose ends they shaped, unto Him, or It, they had builded a temple. (7)
- It seems to me that whoever holds the Alps must ride the Lombard mare. (10)
- She could feel that the person, whoever it was, stood collecting strength to speak. (10)
- Take it lying down and let whoever it is get clear off? (8)
- The sons of first-rate families are in the two elevens, mingled with the yeomen and whoever can best do the business. (10)
- Whatever it was, whoever it was, could not be angry with her! (8)
- Whoever had been about Richard since his birth, she must know the history of, and he for a kiss will do her bidding. (10)
- Whoever speaks to me, I feel that I look at them and know them. (10)
- Whoever suffered inconvenience, she must suffer none, but it occupied a little time to settle the point of civility between the other two. (4)
- Yet, according to the tale, it was the surviving servant, by whom he, or whoever it may have been, was accidentally shot. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whoever. Perhaps also see a sentence for wig and ways to use whisking in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whoever in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.