How do you use widely in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use widely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for widely.
- City and country are still so widely apart in every civilization that one can safely count upon a reciprocal strangeness in many every-day things. (9)
- Her position excused her widely. (10)
- Malone accounted to be so widely circulated. (6)
- She fancies she may know a more widely awake in the abstract. (10)
- She studied every sentence; and her feelings towards its writer were at times widely different. (4)
- Widely different was the effect of a second perusal. (4)
- You have widely mistaken my character, if you think I can be worked on by such persuasions as these. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for widely. Perhaps also see a sentence for whence and ways to use withdrawn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use widely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "sentence with widely", "widely in sentence", visited this page.