Sentence with word wider. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wider in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wider.
- Beneath her was the stealing river, with its red intervals, and the fog had got a wider circle. (10)
- But manners and bearing have not a wider currency than bank-notes. (2)
- Her eyes opened wider and wider as she counted; and tears, quite suddenly, rolled down on to those thin slips of paper. (8)
- Ordinarily her topics were of wider range, and those of a woman who mixed hearing with reading, and observation with her musings. (10)
- The fact indicated a wider stroll than round inside the park: Crossjay was likewise absent. (10)
- There was a higher average of intelligence than in any other place of its size, and a wider and evener diffusion of prosperity. (9)
- Whipple, whose sympathies were indefinitely wider than his traditions. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wider. Perhaps also see a sentence for wishing and ways to use wiped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wider in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.