How to use wield in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wield in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wield.
- And you cannot wield a baton without looking affected. (10)
- But only those who conform to authority have the right to wield authority. (8)
- His departure raised the whisper that he would wield the baton. (10)
- Never did man wield so shrieking a scourge upon vice, but his consummate self-mastery is not shaken while administering it. (10)
- Some are captivated by hands that can wield the rod, which in earlier days they escaped to their cost. (10)
- They are acute critics, yet they still wield clubs in controversy. (10)
- To be unable to wield authority because to wield authority was to insult authority. (8)
- Wield it thou, O Circumstance, babe-munching Chronos, whosoever thou art, that jarrest our poor human music effectually from hour to hour! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wield. Perhaps also see a sentence for whip and ways to use wins in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wield in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.