Sentences for wilfully. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wilfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wilfully.
- Chump was in that frame of mind when, shamefully wounded by others, we find our comfort in wilfully wounding ourselves. (10)
- He had wrongly used that word; it sounded malicious; and to call consenting the same in fact as choosing was wilfully unjust. (10)
- Passion thinks wilfully when it thinks at all. (10)
- Perhaps the heaviest matter troubling it is that in which I was least wilfully guilty. (10)
- They remained wilfully, not to say woodenly, the young bridal pair of that romance, without the promise of novel functioning. (9)
- Yes, Miss Bennet, interest; for do not expect to be noticed by his family or friends, if you wilfully act against the inclinations of all. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wilfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for writing and ways to use widows in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wilfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.