Window-seat example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use window-seat in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for window-seat.
- For a long, miserable moment, she watched him swaying on the window-seat, with his face covered. (8)
- Gyp detached his arms from her completely, sat down on an old oak chest, and motioned him to the window-seat. (8)
- He drew the curtain, and, kneeling on the window-seat thrust his head out into the morning. (8)
- He got up from the window-seat and roamed in the big grey ghostly room, whose walls were hung with silvered canvas. (8)
- He sat down on the window-seat. (8)
- She led him to the far end, and they sat down on a wide window-seat. (8)
- She rose from the window-seat, and stood for a moment perfectly still, looking at him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for window-seat. Perhaps also see a sentence for watched and ways to use wield in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use window-seat in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.