Sentences with winner in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use winner in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for winner.
- He held good cards and rose the winner of five pounds that he would willingly have paid to escape the boredom of the bout. (8)
- Nine to one the winner. (8)
- Several offered to back Templemore at double the money they had lost, against the winner. (10)
- She did not proclaim the winner, but a momentary flutter of pity in the direction of Lord Fleetwood did as much. (10)
- She saw him smiling incomprehensibly, like a winner of the field to be left to the enemy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for winner. Perhaps also see a sentence for wider and ways to use wisps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use winner in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.