How to use wipe in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wipe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wipe.
- Austria cannot wipe them out. (10)
- He had to wipe his forehead perpetually. (10)
- He passed his hand over his face, as if to wipe off its expression. (8)
- The engine was just abreast of him; he snatched at his sleeve and passed it over his face, to wipe the sweat away. (8)
- The questions were like the buzz of a mosquito, and he put up his hand to wipe them away. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wipe. Perhaps also see a sentence for whip and ways to use wins in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wipe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.