A sentence for the word wisely. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use wisely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wisely.
- After all, more than a Queen was going to her rest, a woman who had braved sorrow, lived well and wisely according to her lights. (8)
- At the same time I was reading Spanish, more or less, but neither wisely nor too well. (9)
- Colonel Goodwin had spoken to him very manfully and wisely as to my relations with my father. (10)
- He had been there often before, it seemed, and in the event it appeared that he had chosen the days sightseeing wisely. (9)
- Her brother might have counselled her wisely and was to be obeyed. (10)
- I see that I might have acted wisely, and did not; but that is a speculation taken apart from my capabilities. (10)
- I think they judge wisely. (4)
- Love her as well, you had his cordial hand; as wisely, then all his weapons to back you. (10)
- Once or twice she could discern a faint blush; but in general Charlotte wisely did not hear. (4)
- She will do wisely to stay with friends in town, mix in company. (10)
- Their father and mother treated their squabbles very wisely, Breckon thought. (9)
- Yet he lived to reflect on her having decided practically, perhaps wisely for all parties. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wisely. Perhaps also see a sentence for wives and ways to use wilmers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wisely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.