Womanhood sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use womanhood in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for womanhood.
- Barmby wondered at Protestant parents taking a Papistical governess for their young flower of English womanhood. (10)
- He was almost vanquished by the loveliness of her womanhood. (10)
- In her early womanhood, Clelia was left to the care of her brothers. (10)
- Leave her to profane herself and all womanhood in the arms of a man she hated? (8)
- Rhoda called up the pride of her womanhood that she might despise the man who had dared to distrust her. (10)
- The blow to her pride of station and womanhood struck on numbed sensations. (10)
- There the Countess, having meantime returned to her state of womanhood, shared her shudders. (10)
- They had grown to manhood and womanhood without materially discomposing her faith in the old-fashioned Unitarian deity, whose service she had always attended. (9)
- To me by what impulse driven Heaven knows this amorphous piece of womanhood seemed determined to attach herself. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for womanhood. Perhaps also see a sentence for walter and ways to use wot in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use womanhood in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.