Womanish sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use womanish in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for womanish.
- At times her movements, which she must have studied so hard to master, were drolly womanish, especially those of the whole person. (9)
- Bernhardt as the large imagination of Charles Fechter transcended in its virile range the effect of her subtlest womanish intuition. (9)
- He was of a slight figure and low stature, with hands and feet of almost womanish littleness. (9)
- One of my men, whom I knew for a womanish fellow, asked if he should put his bayonet through him. (7)
- The martial and the patriotic pieces, on the other hand, were tearful, womanish productions one and all. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for womanish. Perhaps also see a sentence for wrecked and ways to use woven in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use womanish in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.