Wonderment in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use wonderment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wonderment.
- A wonderment at the utter change of circumstances took Dacier passingly at the sight of her vanishing figure. (10)
- Chump in front drove her out, so that her exclamations of wonderment, and affectedly ostentatious gaspings of sympathy for Brookfield, were heard by few. (10)
- Her iterations upon money were the vile constraint of an awakened interest and wonderment at its powers. (10)
- His face, emerging from beneath a block of curly bearskin, was like that of one frozen in wonderment. (10)
- Temple, sitting opposite, grinned cheerfully at times to encourage our spirits; he had not recovered from his wonderment, nor had I introduced him. (10)
- The two exulted they threw off the load of wonderment, and in looking they had the delicious sensation of flight in their veins. (10)
- The usual temporary wonderment flew round the table; and this number was courted in dread, avoided with apprehension. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wonderment. Perhaps also see a sentence for was and ways to use worshipped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wonderment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.