How to use wont in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use wont in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wont.
- And until this month to lack confidence had never been his wont. (8)
- Forsytes deprived of their mutton-bones are wont to sulk. (8)
- He drove her, therefore, faster than his wont. (8)
- Here in the company of two really good copies of Raphael Madonnas he was wont to dine alone. (8)
- March found it tiresome beyond the tiresome wont of palaces, and he gladly shook off the sense of it with his felt shoes. (9)
- March met Fulkerson on the steps of the office next morning, when he arrived rather later than his wont. (9)
- Seven courses would have been served him had the sky fallen; but he ate little, and drank more claret than was his wont. (8)
- She was willing to allow he might have more good qualities than she had been wont to suppose. (4)
- Swithin was still present, having lingered later than his wont, for he felt in want of exercise. (8)
- Their car was full of returning pleasurers, some of whom were happy beyond the sober wont of the fatherland. (9)
- Those patient heavens had listened, as is their wont. (10)
- With eyes still closed, she turned, as she was wont, and put out her hand to touch him before she dozed off again. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wont. Perhaps also see a sentence for whisked and ways to use worthier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wont in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.