How to use woo in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use woo in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for woo.
- Dacier withdrew his eyes thoughtfully from the spectacle, and moved to woo Diana to a stroll. (10)
- He could woo, he was a torrential wooer. (10)
- He should have seen that the way to woo her was to humour her prepossession by another passion. (10)
- The sun must smile on us with peculiar warmth to woo us forth utterly-pluck our hearts out. (10)
- They swell to a resemblance of their patron if they stoop to woo his purse. (10)
- Women we woo; fluent smooth versions of our tortures, mixed with permissible courtship, win the individual woman. (10)
- Yet how could he begin to woo her if he saw no spark of womanly tenderness? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for woo. Perhaps also see a sentence for whip and ways to use worshipping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use woo in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.